- SALT: Sprinkle on wood cutting boards, glass baking dishes and pet bowels to scrub off gunk.
- CORNSTARCH: Dab on oil and grease spills on clothing, let sit a while then remove with a toothbrush.
- ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL: Dampen a microfiber cloth (or paper towel) to wipe down stainless steel.
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide: sponge on bath tiles to kill mildew. Let dry, then rinse.
- CREAM OF TARTAR: Mix 2 tablespoons cream of tarter with a few drops of hydrogen peroxide to make a paste for removing rust from white porcelain fixtures. Let dry and then rinse.
Happy cleaning! :)