I love this doll for many reasons. My biggest is that she is a girl doll as opposed to a woman, like Barbie and Moxie Girls and others. She doesn't look, for lack of better words, whorish and sexualized, like some dolls do. She is clean cut and wholesome looking. She is so colorful and just looks plain fun! She looks like a good friend.
My 3 and almost 6 year old love this doll. She is so sweet and precious. This doll would make a great present or a wonderful gift from the Easter Bunny. You can learn more about Rainbow Brite at http://www.rainbowbrite.com/.
Rainbow Bright is sold at Target and will soon be available at Toys R Us. I did see some on Amazon.com as well. But better yet, why not try to win one here? MomSelect and Hallmark have made it possible for me to offer a doll to giveaway. I am not sure which doll you will get. It could be Rainbow Brite herself or Tickled Pink or Moonglow. Any of them are simply fabulous!
Contest rules: Please read the rules carefully! Contest is open to residents of the US only. You must follow entry instructions or your entry will be disqualified. Contest ends on March 1 and winners must email me their address by March 3. You must leave a way for me to contact you. If I can't contact you, I will draw another winner. Winners will be drawn using random.org.
To enter: leave me a comment telling me what you remember about Rainbow Brite and who you would give the doll to if you win. This is mandatory before any other entries will count.
- Follow my blog on Google Friends (if you already do, leave a comment saying so)
- Enter my other contest and leave a post telling me you entered: http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/02/evorakids-first-probiotic-oral-care.html
- Follow me on Twitter (AnnCrabs) and tweet about this contest (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time). You can tweet this: Rainbow Brite Doll Giveaway http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/02/rainbow-brite-doll-review-and-giveaway.html @anncrabs
- Fav me on Technorati (leave a comment telling me you did)
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a blog link in your comment.
- Follow me in the RSS reader (leave a comment telling me)
- Subscribe to my email (leave a comment telling me)
Disclaimer: I received a Rainbow Brite doll for review purposes and one to offer in a giveaway. I did not receive any monetary compensation for this review. This review contains my honest opinions. I can not be held liable for winnings but will work with the company to resolve any matters.