When you lie down to take a nap, you certainly don't want to have the sniffles after getting up. According to Protect-A-Bed,
Research shows 10 percent of the general public and as many as 90 percent of people with allergic asthma (depending on the study you read) have an allergy to dust mites. And, dust mites love spoiling our napping refuge, taking up residence in mattresses and pillows. In fact, as many as two million dust mites can thrive in an unprotected mattress. Besides dust mites, it’s not unusual for other allergy triggers like pollen and pet dander to become trapped within mattresses. By using a mattress protector, allergy sufferers can create an impermeable barrier between themselves and the allergens within their bed. By coupling mattress protection with pillow protectors that seal allergens within pillows, people can create a virtually allergy-free nap space.
Today only, Protect-A-Bed will be hosting a Twitter contest where they will be giving away sets of Premium Pillow Protectors to those who share the funniest place they've ever taken a nap. To enter, follow @Protect_A_Bed on Twitter and use the hashtag #nappingday to share your funniest or strangest nap location.
But here is the best part, Protect-A-Bed is also givign away one of my lucky readers a Queen Size Protect-A-Bed Premium Mattress Cover (retail value $79.99). These mattress protectors create a comfortable, allergy-free nap environment.
- Follow my blog on Google Friends (if you already do, leave a comment saying so).
- Follow me on Twitter (AnnCrabs) and tweet about this contest (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time). You can tweet this: Premium Mattress Cover giveaway http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/03/national-napping-day-giveaway-queen.html #giveaways @anncrabs
- Vote for my blog (see button on the right).
- Fav me on Technorati (see link on the right).
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a blog link in your comment.
- Follow me in the RSS reader.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog and let me know what one you entered.