Earlier this week, I was honored that, Kimberly Blackadar, author of Nothing but Trouble after Midnight, stopped by my blog as part of her blog tour. Today, I am excited to announce that Kimberly is sponsoring a giveaway on my blog.
Up for grabs in this giveaway is an autographed copy of Nothing but Trouble after Midnight as well as a NBTAM coffee cup.
~SYNOPSIS OF THE BOOK~
Chloe Preston has the perfect teenage life: great friends, a full social calendar, and the ideal boyfriend.
But perfect never stays that way.
One night, Chloe’s life is shattered, and all she can hope for is that the memory will fade like a bad dream. But secret truths are dangerous, and Chloe discovers that keeping things hidden causes more harm than good—especially when the nightmare is real and comes back for more.
Will Chloe find the strength to face the truth, or will she remain a victim of her own fears?
Insightful and compelling, author Kimberly Blackadar’s Nothing but Trouble after Midnight is an unprecedented battle between true love and ill-fated circumstance.
Read my review of this book HERE.
Mandatory: You must FIRST leave a comment telling me what your all-time favorite book is. If that happens to be Nothing but Trouble after Midnight, you will get an extra entry.
- Subscribe to Kimberly Blackadar's blog at http://kimberlyblackadar.wordpress.com/ and leave a comment on her site and also leave a comment here letting me know you did.
- Become a fan of Kimberly Blackadar’s Facebook fan page. Leave a comment on her wall and a comment here telling me you did.
- Follow Kim on Twitter: www.twitter.com/kimblackadar and leave me a comment telling me so.
- Follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/AnnCrabs and tweet about this contest (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time). You can tweet this:
- Follow my blog on Google Friends (if you already do, leave a comment saying so).
- Vote for me (see button on the right).
- Enter another giveaway on my blog and let me know which one.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a blog link in your comment.
- Follow me in the RSS reader.
- Refer a friend. If they enter and say you told them to, I will give you an extra entry.