Olay also states that this product will deliver the following seven benefits:
- Improves elasticity
- Relieves dryness
- Deeply moisturizes
- Brightens dull skin
- Evens skin tone
- Smoothes rough skin
- Minimizes the appearance of dry lines
I hopped into the shower and opened the product. Immediately, I liked the fragrance. It is light scent that sort of reminds me of a spring or summer evening when the scent of a blooming tree lingers in the air. It is very pleasant. I squirted a small bit on my scrubby. It was very full and creamy, more like a mousse. I began to wash my body and was surprised at how soft it felt and how much it lathered up. Trust me, you just need a bit of this stuff! It feels so luxurious! After rinsing, my skin felt balanced. It didn't feel slimy or dry. It just felt right. I really like it and plan to buy it in the future. It runs about $7-$8 a bottle and Olay often has coupons in the Sunday paper for $1-$2 off.
Want to try it for yourself? Then click HERE to get a free sample.
And of course, there is a great rebate going on now. Purchase any three olay products and get $15 back. With the rebate, you would only be paying about $2.50 a bottle. But hurry, all purchases must be made by March 12, 2010 and rebate submissions must be postmarked by March 26, 2010. Click HERE for the rebate.
And now for the best part...Olay wants to give one of my readers the opportunity to try a full-size bottle and has given me a $10 Wal-mart card to giveaway.
CLOSED--WINNER IS WendiP--Congratulations!
- Follow my blog on Google Friends (if you already do, leave a comment saying so) .
- Follow me on Twitter (AnnCrabs) and tweet about this contest (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time). You can tweet this: Olay Sample & $10 Walmart Card Giveaway! http://ann-crabs.blogspot.com/2010/03/olay-7-total-effects-body-wash.html @anncrabs
- Fav me on Technorati (see link on the right).
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a blog link in your comment.
- Follow me in the RSS reader.
- Enter another giveaway on my blog and let me know what one you entered.
Disclaimer: I received a bottle of Olay 7 Total Effects Body Wash to try and the $10 gift card for Walmart to giveaway from Olay via MyBlogSpark. This review contains my honest opinions. I was not compensated in any manner except for the review product. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes lost in the mail are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs.