- Pack mix and match clothing
- Choose things that don't easily wrinkle. No matter what you have on, it if is really wrinkled, it is not fashionable!
- I like skorts--the comfort of shorts but can be worn with tennis shoes and a t-shirt for a sporty look or with cute sandals and a nicer top for a dressier look.
- Stone or khaki walking shorts are great--they go with anything and can be dressed up or can be casual.
- Don't forget your accessories! They are small to pack but make a big punch! One of my favorites is a beaded necklace from Uganda. It is a long string that can be doubled or tripled and with so many colors in it, it matches everything!
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.