With summer coming up and kids out of school, this is the perfect time to get your hands on one of MaryAnn's books. There are so many great activities that kids are sure to have a fun summer creating! Also, if you are a homeschooling mom (as I am soon to become) her activities are wonderful!
If you want to learn more about MaryAnn and her books, be sure to visit her sight at http://www.brightring.com/. Here you can find out all about her books, free art activities, cool links and more.
Contest is open to US residents only. Contest will end on June 1, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. Winner must leave a viable way for me to contact you. A winner will be chosen using Random.org. I will email the winner and winner must contact me within 48 hours with their contact information.
Mandatory: You must leave a comment telling me what creative activity you would like to do with your kids/grandkids this summer.
- Follow my blog on Google Friends (if you already do, leave a comment saying so)
- Follow me on Twitter (AnnCrabs) and tweet about this contest (you may do this once a day--leave a comment each time). You can tweet this:
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (see sidebar)
- Fav me on Technorati (see link on the right)
- Follow me in the RSS reader.
- Comment on any other post of mine and let me know what one.
Disclaimer: MaryAnn Kohl has agreed to sponsor a giveaway of one copy of Mudworks to one of my readers. I was not compensated in any manner. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes lost in the mail or those not delivered by sponsors are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs. Giveaway sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes that are offered on Ann Crabs. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of any prizes won. If you do not receive your item AFTER that time, please email me and I will follow up with them.