- Shop the sale racks. I have found some great buys there!
- Adding a stylish scarf can change the whole look of an outfit.
- Shoes--why wear bland shoes when you can update an outfit with a bright spash of color in your shoes? Also, purses can add a stylish flair. Go for something that makes a statement!
- Don't forget jewelry! As a stay-at-home mom, sometimes a fun beaded necklace can change the whole look of a t-shirt and jeans!
- Summer is here, why not add a hat? Also, fun, stylish sunglasses can update any summer look.
- Buy things at the end of the season on clearance for next year. Some styles won't change much.
- Buy things that mix and match, creating even more outfits on a simple budget.
- Borrow outfits from friends.
- Check for store coupons. A quick seach on the internet will turn up coupons for either in-store or for online purchases.
- If you shop online, use a site like Ebates to get cash back on your purchases. You simply log into your account, then click the link to whatever shopping site you want to visit and your account is automatically credited up to 26% cash back.
I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and Gap Outlet blogging program to be eligible to win a $20 gift card. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
Right now, my readers can get two exclusive TwitterMoms discount codes good through May 24, 2010 for Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store, just click below!