Corel Paint it! is easy to use. After installing the software, simply choose a photo and then choose a painting style--pencil drawing, impressionist, colored pencil, pastel, detailed watercolor, oil painting or more!
The software easily installs on Mac or PC. The program is fairly easy to use--select the photo, your choice of style and press the play button. I think it would be even easier if they labeled some of their symbols, such as get picture and save, but overall, it is easy to figure out. I didn't expect much, but it was really amazing to watch as the picture is transformed from a photo to a watercolor or sketch! It does take a few minutes or so to do each photo (pencil sketches even longer), but it is like opening a surprise present as you watch the photo transform. My imagination is running wild at the thought of printing these, making cards with them, calendars, and more. I am having a lot of fun with this one!
I couldn't stop playing with this! It is so cool! I will show you some of my pictures, but the small size I have to use in the blog post does not really do it justice--they look much better in real life.
Here is a sweet oil painting I did of my daughter:
And a color pencil sketch of my girls:
Up for grabs is Corel Paint it! Software. This contest is open to US residents only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on July 25, 2010 at 11:59pm.
MANDATORY ENTRY: Friend me on Google Friends Connect.
Additional entries (leave a comment for each one. If you already follow, leave a comment stating so):
- Follow me on Networked Blogs/facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Tweet: You may tweet this two times daily: RT Awesome Corel Picture it! Giveaway! http://bit.ly/bAtDqc @anncrabs #giveaway
- Fav me on Technorati (see button on the right)
- Enter any other active giveaway on my blog and leave a comment for each.
- For 5 bonus entries (leave a comment for each one), blog about this giveaway and include a link to it in your post.
- Vote for my blog (see button on the right).