- Family game night is a great way to spend some time together. Let everyone take a turn picking out a different game each week.
- Reading together is always fun. I am fortunate that not only do I love to read, but my husband and girls as well. Grab a book from the latest movie and read it together!
- Create something new out of trash. Collect various items and, as a family, make them into something new. We love to create new things out of old. We once saved up tubes, containers, boxes, etc. and put them all together to build a huge castle! It was so much fun to see how creative we could all become. Currently, we are saving milk jugs to make an igloo!
- Family outings to the zoo, museums, etc. are always fun!
- Pack a family picnic and head out to the park. Explore new trails together!
Disclosure: I wrote this blog post while participating in the TwitterMoms and LEGO blogging program, making me eligible to get a prize pack. For more information on how you can participate, click here.