This heats up super fast--in about 30 seconds. You have the choice of four temperature settings. Another nice feature is that this will shut off automatically within 60 minutes if you fail to turn it off.
Since this is different from a curling iron, it took a little getting used to. Basically, you start about 2" from the scalp and wind your hair around the styler from the widest part to the narrow, cool tip. You hold the hair for 5-8 seconds and then release. For tighter curls, you roll less hair, for loose curls, you roll more hair.
Like I said, this will take some getting used to, but I think I did pretty good for my first try and it didn't take very long at all and I was pleased with the results! I can't wait to play around more with it!
Want to win your own Infiniti by Conair You Curl? Then enter my giveaway below.
Up for grabs is a Infiniti by Conair You Curl styler. This contest is open to US residents only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on September 26 , 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
Mandatory Entry: Follow me on Google Friends Connect. You must do this before other entries are counted.
Additional Entries (leave a comment for each one):
- Follow me on Networked Blogs/facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Tweet: You may tweet this two times daily (leave a comment each time): RT Giveaway Infiniti by Conair You Curl http://bit.ly/cARoN2 @conair_hair @anncrabs #giveaway
- Enter any other active giveaway on my blog and leave a comment for each
- Follow Conair on Twitter
- Follow Conair on Facebook
- Vote for my blog (see button on the right)
- For 3 bonus entries, grab my button and put it on your page (leave a comment for each one)