My two daughters, ages 4 and 6, are enjoying both the book and songs. The book has colorful, engaging pictures adn the readings are not too long. The music on the two CDs is very upbeat, pleasant and sung by children. I love that my girls are learning these words of prayer, singing in their minds. What you feed your minds is what grows and I feel that this book/CD combo will strengthen their relationship with God, protecting them in the future. When they are faced with adversity, their minds will naturally turn to God in prayer for help. When they are happy, they will sing His praises.
How would you like to win a copy of this book and two CDs for yourself?
Up for grabs is a copy of 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100 Praise Songs by Stephen Elkins. This contest is open to US residents only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on September 12, 2010 at 11:59pm.
Mandatory Entry: Leave me a comment telling me who you would give this to if you won.
- Follow me on Google Friends Connect
- Follow me on Networked Blogs/facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Tweet: You may tweet this two times daily (leave a comment each time): RT Giveaway 100 Prayers God Loves to Hear, 100Songs of Praise http://bit.ly/adQVgG @anncrabs #giveaway
- For 3 bonus entries, grab my button and put it on your page (leave a comment for each one)