When I heard about an opportunity to review a Digital Photo Keychain from WholesaleKeychains.com, I jumped at the chance to be able to carry around my children's photos without adding any bulk to my purse.
This keychain measures approximately 1.5" x 2" and the display itself is about 1" x 1". I especially like the fact that I did not need to download any software on my computer. I simply plugged it in with the USB cord that came with it and an auto picture loader popped up. I could easily choose what photos I wanted to add--up to 100 pictures. I think I added over 70 pictures of my children and still have room to boot. The battery easily recharges via the USB cable to your computer. There are all sorts of options on this little thing. You can set it to slideshow or maunally look at the photos. You can adjust the contrast and backlight. It also has a clock and calendar on it. This is easy enough to use without reading directions but for people who like to look at directions, my only complaint is that the instructions could be written better and the print is so tiny I nearly have to get a magnifying glass to read them!
This is very lightweight and I love that I can just easily clip it on my keychain and go. Now maybe peole won't think I am such a bad mother!
Some more info: you can get these in a variety of colors as well as get the back engraved with a special message.
Stop over and visit WholesaleKeyChains.com and browse their huge selection of Key Chains and Digital Photo Key Chains.
Up for grabs is a Digital Photo Key Chain. This contest is open to US residents only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on September 8, 2010 at 11:59pm EST.
Mandatory Entry: Follow me on Google Friends Connect. You must do this before other entries are counted.
- Follow me on Networked Blogs/facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Tweet: You may tweet this two times daily (leave a comment each time):
- Enter any other active giveaway on my blog and leave a comment for each
- For 3 bonus entries (leave a comment for each one), blog about this giveaway and include a link to it in your post. Make sure you write a sentence or two about the giveaway, not just a link.
- Vote for my blog (see button on the right)
- For 3 bonus entries, grab my button and put it on your page (leave a comment for each one)