You are having a down day. Nothing seems right in your life. The diet isn't working, the boyfriend isn't working, your job sucks. You stop in the restroom and as you are washing your hands, you notice a note on the mirror that says, "You don't need a miracle, you are already beautiful! http://www.operationbeautiful.com/" A smile lights your face...
Compiled in the book, Operation Beautiful, are people's experiences with these little sticky notes found in public places. Stories of women who wrote the notes fill the pages, telling how their escapades improved their attitude. There are also stories of women who were the recepients of these wonderful messages and how it impacted them. In between, Boyle narrates with various topics ranging from your own beauty to postitive people, to raising children. Her writings prompt you to love and accept yourself and to have faith. She wraps up the book with some wonderful mantras!
Up for grabs is a copy of Operation Beautiful by Caitlin Boyle. This contest is open to US residents only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on September 19, 2010 at 11:59pm.
Mandatory Entry: (you must do this first) Tell me what makes you beautiful!
- Follow me on Google Friends Connect
- Follow me on Networked Blogs/facebook
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Tweet: You may tweet this two times daily (leave a comment each time): RT Giveaway Operation Beautiful http://bit.ly/a8H8wa @anncrabs #giveaway
- For 3 bonus entries, grab my button and put it on your page (leave a comment for each one)