- One of the easiest layering techniques is to simply add a scarf. This can be a light weight scarf or a knitted scarf and can be worn with anything—tops, blouses, sweaters. They can your neck and upper body so warm!
- I really like the look of a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve t-shirt. You can wear your logo short sleeve t-shirt even when it isn’t warm weather.
- I like stylish jackets. Buy them so they fit loosely and you can layer them over just about anything.
- My latest favorite? Faux fur! Faux fur on the collars of sweaters provide added warmth!
- Add a vest. I like fleece vests to wear over t-shirts. I really like my new fur vest for a dressier look over a light weight sweater for a dressier look.
- I love all the cute short sleeve sweater dresses, but if my arms were bare, I’d freeze. I wear a long sleeve coordinating t-shirt under them.
- I wear t-shirts, both long sleeve and short sleeve, under all my sweaters. Not only does it keep me warm, but it also keeps my sweaters cleaner longer.
- When weather will be changing throughout the day, think about wearing a short sleeve t-shirt under a long-sleeve blouse or shirt. Add a sweater coat and you are good to go!
- Call me a wuss, but come cold weather, I wear Cuddl Duds tops and pants under my clothing. I really love wearing them under pants, especially denim because it can be so cold.
- Ready to head outside in the snow with the kids but don’t have snow pants? My answer to that is Cuddl Duds under fleece. Make sure you wear a nice warm coat (I like fleece lined coats), hat, mittens and scarf. You will be sure to stay warm!
Information my readers might like about Cuddl Duds:
"Cuddl Duds designs and manufactures high quality intimate apparel. As the leading warm underwear maker in America, Cuddl Duds has become synonymous with comfort and “feeling good.” Cuddl Duds is a wholly owned subsidiary of Komar."