Overall, though, this site is VERY fun for kids and has great potential as they add more and more games. My 7 year-old was very intrigued with it and really enjoys playing the games on it. My four year old enjoyed watching big sis play, too!
To learn more about MathBlasters and to try it for free, visit http://www.mathblaster.com/.
To Enter: Publicly Friend me on Google Friend Connect (mandatory--no other entries will be counted until you do this)**
Additional Entries (leave a comment for each one):
- Follow me on Facebook (2 extra entries, comment for each one #1,#2)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (see right sidebar)
- Tweet this up to 2 times daily at least an hour apart (leave a comment each time): RT~I want to #win MathBlaster from @anncrabs #giveaway
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Enter any other giveaway on my blog and leave a comment telling me what one.
Disclosure: Thanks to Knowledge Adventure for providing me with the opportunity to review this site and offer this giveaway item. I was provided with a membership good for Math Blaster and JumpStart at no cost by Knowledge Adventure in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes not delivered by sponsors are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs.