I poured a tall glass of it. Doesn't look like milk. Sort of off-color and thin looking. I took a taste. I will warn you--it does not taste like milk, but it is good. It is light, refreshing and I can easily use it to drink, cook with or use on cereal. And, it really tastes good after chocolate--even better than milk because it has a light almondy taste.
Silk offer three different products in place of milk:
- Silk Pure Almond: http://www.silkpurealmond.com/
- Silk Pure Coconut: http://www.silkpurecoconut.com/
- Simply Silk: http://silksoymilk.com/products/simply-silk
My readers have a chance to win a coupon for Silk and a Silk Chicobag. Giveaway open to residents of the US only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you in your entry. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on May 4, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
To Enter: Publicly Friend me on Google Friend Connect (mandatory--no other entries will be counted until you do this)**
Additional Entries (leave a comment for each one):
- Tell me when in your daily routine would you use Silk instead of milk
- Follow me on Facebook (2 extra entries, comment for each one #1,#2)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (see right sidebar)
- Tweet this up to 2 times daily at least an hour apart (leave a comment each time): RT~I want to #win SILK @anncrabs #giveaway #organic
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Enter any other giveaway on my blog and leave a comment telling me what one.
Disclosure: Thanks to Silk for providing me with the opportunity to review this product and offer this giveaway item. This review contains my honest opinions. I was not compensated in any manner except for coupons for the review product. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes lost in the mail or those not delivered by sponsors are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs. Giveaway sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes that are offered on Ann Crabs. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of any prizes won. If you do not receive your item AFTER that time, please email me and I will follow up with them.