My girls, ages 4 and 7, really have a lot of fun with this video. Throughout the day, I hear them singing the songs and acting out scenes or talking funny like the characters. The especially like the puppet characters and their silly voices, but they also understand the messages delivered in the video.
My readers have a chance to win a certificate for a free DVD of What’s in the Bible volume 5. Giveaway open to residents of the US only. You must leave a way for me to get in touch with you in your entry. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on 5/22/11 at 11:59pm EST.
To Enter: Publicly Friend me on Google Friend Connect (mandatory--no other entries will be counted until you do this)**
Additional Entries (leave a comment for each one):
- Follow me on Facebook (2 extra entries, comment for each one #1,#2)
- Follow me on Twitter
- Follow me on Networked Blogs (see right sidebar)
- Tweet this up to 2 times daily at least an hour apart (leave a comment each time): RT~I want to #win What's in the Bible DVD at @anncrabs #giveaway #dvd #christian #children
- Subscribe to my emails (above right)
- Enter any other giveaway on my blog and leave a comment telling me what one.
Disclosure: Thanks to Tyndale for providing me with the opportunity to review this DVD and offer this giveaway item. This review contains my honest opinions. I was not compensated in any manner except for the review product. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes lost in the mail are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs.