- Keep a calendar handy, whether on your phone or the good old fashioned paper kind. That way, you will have your schedule at your fingertips when making appointments. It will keep you from overbooking yourself and then spending time to reschedule things.
- Make sure you have important numbers in your phone.
- If there is something you need to take with you, put it by the door or in the car the night before. If you can’t do that for certain items, like food, put a sticky note on your front door.
- Have a designated snack bag. We have reusable insulated water bottles that keep beverages cold for a long time. I automatically wash them nightly and fill them with ice and water. In addition, I purchased special snack cups and I fill those with crackers. You never know when kids will need a snack on the road.
- Have a bag in the car that contains a change of clothing and a sweatshirt or sweater. This will come in handy if your kids get messy or the weather changes quickly.
- Throw an extra car key in your purse in case you lock your keys in the car or lose your keys.
- Keep a small plastic container in your car and fill it with a first aid kit, wipes, tissues, sunscreen and insect repellent. This will make being in the great outdoors much more pleasurable. And wipes always come in handy for restrooms without soap.
- Plan to leave 15 minutes before you need to leave. Those last minute things really add up and before you know it, you will be late out the door.
- Make restroom stops mandatory before leaving the house. That way, when you get to where you are going, you won’t have to stop and take your child to the bathroom.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff. Really, if you are going to be late, you are going to be late. Stressing about it will not get you there any sooner. If you forget something, stressing won’t change it. Just try to be flexible to any changes.
About Seattle’s Best Coffee
As coffee blenders and roasters since 1970, we’ve seen a lot come and go. We went from a tiny shop on the Seattle waterfront to being declared Seattle’s Best Coffee in a local competition. In 2003, we joined the Starbucks family which has allowed us to place more resources into further honing our special way of crafting delicious, impossibly smooth coffee. Every step of the process, from coffee cherry to your cup, is managed to fit our exacting standards and our premium approach to coffee. Now, we’re making it easier to find your perfect coffee with our new Level System.
Save $1.50 on a 4 pack today!
It’s low calorie: Just 130 calories per can.
It’s affordable: A premium latte for just $1.49? And a 4-pack is an even better deal, at just $4.99.
It’s everywhere: Available in major grocery, convenience and other retail stores.
More info on Seattle’s Best Coffee: http://www.seattlesbest.com
Seattle’s Best Coffee on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SeattlesBestCoffee
Follow @SeattlesBest on Twitter