Have you heard about the Wisharoo Park promotion, the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes? All you have to do is video your preschool kids doing the Duckle Dance and enter the video for a chance to win one of twenty Capezio and Wisharoo Prize Packages or one of five $500 Dance Scholarships.
What, you might ask, is the Duckle Dance? It is a little bit of ballet, a little bit of tap and a whole lot of whatever else you want it to be. The point is that it is moving and grooving family fun! Visit www.WisharooPark.com/duckledance to watch this dance with your child. Once they are familiar with the dance, video your child performing their own version of the Duckle Dance—either to the ballet or tap music that is provided on the site. Don’t let the dancers’ smooth moves intimidate you—they are pros. Just get your kids out there to have fun! In the Duckle Dance, no steps are wrong. Capezio and Wisharoo Park want to see your creativity!
Giveaway is open to US readers only and you must leave a way for me to get in touch with you via your entry. A winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner will be notified by email and must respond within 3 days or another winner will be chosen. Giveaway ends on August 31, 2011 at 11:59pm.
- Follow me on GFC
- Follow me on Facebook
- Follow @anncrabs on twitter
- Enter any other giveaway on my blog (one entry for each giveaway you enter)
- Tweet about this contest: I want to #win Dance Shoes & More in the Duckle Dance Prize Package Valued over $100 http://tinyurl.com/3kvuzbs @anncrabs #ilovetodance #duckle (You may do this 4 times a day, one hour apart)
- Follow @anncrabs and tweet: Please RT! Do the Duckle Dance for your chance to win $500 www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance @anncrabs (You may do this 4 times a day, one hour apart)
- For 10 extra entries, (yes ten), enter a video in the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park. ) Leave the name of the video and your name. Comment for each of the 10 entries.
- Post information about the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park on your personal and/or blog Facebook page, tell your friends to enter, and ask your friends to do the same. Leave a link to your post.
- Send out an email to your entire email and/or RSS lists asking all your friends to enter the sweepstakes and include the http://www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance, and ask your friends to do the same
- Send a message to all your followers on Google Connect encouraging all your friends to enter the sweepstakes and include the http://www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance, and ask their friends to do the same
- Visit and like Wisharoo Park's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Wisharoopark and post your video of your child doing the Duckle Dance (also as a bonus if you "like" Wisharoo Park on Facebook you can still get three free songs -- a $2.97 value)
- Blog about the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park on your blog and to point people to http://www.wisharoopark.com/duckledance to enter. Ask your readers to do the same
- If you are a blogger, send an announcement about the the Duckle Dance Sweepstakes Presented by Capezio and Wisharoo Park to all bloggers as part of their Networked Blogs group and ask your readers to do the same.
Disclosure: Thanks to Capezio and Wisharoo Park for providing me with this information and for offering this giveaway item. This review contains my honest opinions. I received an identical prize pack. I was not compensated in any manner for this post. Ann Crabs reviews/author assume no liability for damages associated with any prizes awarded here or contents contained therein. Prizes lost in the mail or those not delivered by sponsors are not the responsibility of Ann Crabs. Giveaway sponsors are responsible for shipping prizes that are offered on Ann Crabs. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of any prizes won. If you do not receive your item AFTER that time, please email me and I will follow up with them.