- Don't judge people because of their looks, where they were raised or what their parents do for a living.
- Take care of the elderly.
- Never be too busy for your kids.
- Do little things with great love.
- Be what you want to be.
- Make yourself happy, no one else can.
- Be responsible.
- Use common sense.
- Find the good in others and build it up.
- Take care of your body. Eat healthy, exercise and rest.
- It's okay to take a nap.
Sunday, May 13, 2012
Important Lessons I Learned from My Mother
This is a brief list of some important lessons I learned from my mother. Thank you, Mom!