It is hard to believe, but back to school is just around the corner. My girls will be going off to school this year, so this will be a time of change for all of us. Naturally, I have concerns. But lost items isn't one of those, thanks to Mabel's Labels.
Mabel's Labels has so many labels that there is just the perfect thing for you and your child. They even have new Tween labels that kids won't be embarrassed to carry around.
A bit about Mabel's Labels. This company was created by four moms who were frustrated about all their children's belongings that left home never to return. So, they decided to make the best possible labels that would be durable in the laundry and dishwasher. Labels that wouldn't fall off so that items could find their way back to the rightful owner.
I have been familiar with Mabel's Labels for a while now and love their labels. I have the labels on various items, including my children's water bottles. The water bottles look old and beat up, but their name label looks new!
Here are the different types of labels they offer:
- Sticky Labels: labels that are waterproof that are designed for lunch containers and much more.
- Skinny-Minis: these are small, durable, waterproof labels for school supplies, toiletries, toys and more.
- Tag Mates: laundry safe, peel and stick clothing label (love that you don't have to sew or iron them on)
- Iron-Ons: laundry safe clothing labels that you iron-on.
- Shoe Labels: tough, waterproof labels that stick to the insoles of footwear.
- Bag Tags: these are nice, metal waterproof tags for backpacks, sporting equipment, luggage, etc.