Friday, July 13, 2012
Warning for Parents: Children are Being Poisoned By Common Household Item
Children across the United States are being poisoned by a common item around the house--Tide Pods. Yes, that's right. The little pods look like candy to children and gobble them up. Poison control centers say they receive about 10 cases a day where children have eaten the pods. Many people signed up for the freebie that Tide offered earlier. If you did, or have purchased these, make sure to keep them out of reach of small children!