Hotpants 2.0 are the latest innovation from Zaggora HotPants. These fitness pants are lighter but yet stronger than the original. They feature Celu-Lite technology fabric lining to enhance your natural body temperature. With the increase in body temperature, your body uses more energy and burns more calories. And proof is in the pudding. Tests at Chelsea School at Brighton University prove that Hotpants uses your body heat to increase energy expenditure before and after exercise by raising your core body temperature by up to 18%. This causes your body to use more energy and burn more calories, with increases by 26% in the hour following exercise, too. Burning more calories means you can lose weight.
The lab tests also showed that in just 30 minutes of exercise, women lost 4x more weight with HotPants than with standard fitness clothing.
I had the opportunity to try HotPants long. They look, smell and feel like neoprene. They were snug going on, but felt comfortable once on. They definitely made me sweat more during my workout.
- They made my derriere look great! The firmness of the fabric holds things in, if you know what I mean!
- They are reversible. The one side is black, the other, yellow with black striping. I like this because it doesn't look like I am wearing the same pants every day to the gym.
- They are very comfortable.
- They come in three different lengths and in sizes from XS-XXL.
- They smell like neoprene.
- They must be hand-washed and line dried.
- No cotton crotch.
- They make a swishing noise when you walk from the fabric rubbing together.