As parents, we have all felt the horrible pain of stepping on a Lego or other small toy. If only there was a surefire, easy way to get all the pieces picked up.
Well, now there is. Bissell has introduced the Perfect Sweep Turbo. This lightweight rechargeable vacuum is designed to do just that and more. It features 7.2 volts of power along with edge brushes for cleaning along baseboards and corners and a top loading dirt container. It also has a 60-minute cleaning time before it needs recharged.
- Easy assembly. Twist the three handle pieces together, click it into the base, charge it and you are done.
- It is very light weight--This is a nice feature because I can ask my girls to do some in-between cleaning with it.
- It is versatile--It can be used on carpets and hardwood floors. It is great for running through the wood entrance and then across the area rugs in my entrance.
- It is QUIET! I have tried other rechargeable vacuums, but find I don't use them because of the noise. You can still converse with someone when this is running.
- Up to one hour charge time before needing recharged.
- The dirt container is easy to open and clean--Even my daughters can handle this one!
- It's suction power is strong--it will pick up legos!
- The price--this retails for $39.99.
- Largeer Legos may occasionally get stuck in the roller--This requires you to turn it off and sweep the stuck Lego out with your finger. When this happens, it makes a really loud noise. Suggestion--
pick up the big Lego pieces with your hands firsthave your children pick up the big stuff first. Then run the vacuum just to make sure nothing was left behind to pierce your bare feet.
Overall, this is a really nice little vacuum for those in-between clean ups. I can think of a lot of other uses for it too--confetti after a party, a dropped handful of dry cheerios, and so forth. But personally, for me, it will be an everyday thing through the carpeted walkways and wood kitchen floors! I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVE it!