|Titanic Audio Tour Device|
We loved that our children were so actively engaged that we had time to enjoy the exhibit without being pulled along by them because they were bored. I especially loved the personal aspect of the tour--the stories and lives of those who traveled abroad the majestic ship. I feel that they really live up to their mission statement, "To serve as a historical, humanitarian and educational facility that pays tribute to the memory of all those who sailed on Titanic."
- Advance Reservation - Adult $21.38 + tax
- Advance Reservation - Child (5-12) $11.14 + tax
- Advance Reservation - Family Pass (2 adults, 4 children)* $58.80 + tax
- Advance Reservation - Child (0-4) Free
- The museum is open daily. Hours vary. Contact the museum.
- Reservations are recommended, especially during peak season.
- The tour takes approximately two hours, but more could easily be spent if you enjoy stopping and reading everything.
- Photographs are not allowed in the museum, but there are areas outside for pictures.
- They offer group sales.
- They offer homeschooling discount days and the website has great homeschooling and other educational material for all subjects.
- You may get a discount by purchasing combo tickets with other area attractions--see HERE for more details.
- They have a wonderful gift shop (loved all the Titanic books they have there!) and you can get discount coupons in local coupon magazines or text ICEBERG to 62447.
- You can also text TITANIC to 62447 for specials and information.
I don't know I can say enough about how much we all enjoyed this museum. It is a great way to spend a couple hours in Pigeon Forge that won't make your brain turn to mush, that's for sure!
Please visit http://www.titanicpigeonforge.com/ for more information.
Disclosure: I received complimentary tickets in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any way and, as always, this review contains my honest opinions.