And now I have just decided it is even more perfect. I didn't realize earlier that you can detach the handle and use it to vacuum the stairs. I had been thinking before that it would be nice to have a little rechargeable sweeper for the stairs instead of me lugging the big heavy vacuum up and down. And so now I have it! Awesome!
- Easy assembly. Twist the three handle pieces together, click it into the base, charge it and you are done.
- It is very light weight--This is a nice feature because I can ask my girls to do some in-between cleaning with it.
- It is versatile--It can be used on carpets and hardwood floors. It is great for running through the wood entrance and then across the area rugs in my entrance.
- It is QUIET! I have tried other rechargeable sweeperss, but find I don't use them because of the noise (nor did they pick up as well). You can still converse with someone when using the Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo.
- Up to one hour charge time before needing recharged.
- The dirt container is easy to open and clean--Even my daughters can handle this one!
- It's suction power is strong--it will pick up legos!
- The price--this retails for $39.99 and is on sale at Amazon right now for $34.99 with free shipping!
- If using to sweep up Legos or larger toys, they may occasionally get stuck in the roller--This requires you to turn it off and remove the stuck item with your fingers. Suggestion--pick up the big pieces of toys first. Then run the sweepers just to make sure nothing was left behind to pierce your bare feet.
Disclosure: Bissell has generously offered this prize to my readers. I was not compensated in any way but previously did receive a Bissell Perfect Sweep Turbo to facilitate a review.