- Use them as fertilizer. Your plants will thank you! Coffee grounds add organic material to the soil. It will improve drainage and aeration in the soil. It is also believed that it attract earthworms, which are great to have around.
- Use it in compost. It is an added source of nitrogen.
- Use it as a deodorizer in your fridge or car. I have heard it neutralizes the smell of smoke from cars.
- Use in the garden to deter slugs. The smell combined with the abrasive texture will keep slugs at bay.
- Use as a natural facial or body scrub.
Friday, February 21, 2014
5 Uses for Coffee Grounds #recycle
Wait! Before you just toss those coffee grounds, think about reusing them. Here are some ideas: