I have always loved the Snuggle Bear. He is so soft and cuddly. I also love the loving campaigns that surround him, so I when I had this opportunity to share about the #BeartYourHeart Campaign in exchange for a Snuggle samples (full disclosure here, peeps), I couldn't turn it down. After all, who doesn't love heart-felt expression and Snuggle LOVEmojis? (Found free in the Apple and Android app stores.)
- Four in five people (80%) would appreciate a loved one showing them heart-felt emotion on Valentine’s Day.
- A significant proportion of people (37%) admit to being challenged when it comes to expressing heart-felt emotion to those they care about. And for men, the number is even higher at 41%, compared with women at 33%.
- Surprisingly, one in ten (10%) would rather go to the dentist than talk about how they really feel.
- Half (50%) say writing it down is an easier way to express themselves than saying it.
- Visit http://www.snugglebearyourheart.com/ to access all of the #BearYourHeart tools.
- Find Snuggle LOVEmojis in the Apple and Android app stores for free.
- Snuggle Bear will be on hand to meet and take pictures with guests and encourage them to bear their hearts.
- Guests can write a Love Note to someone special, take a picture, and watch it become part of a beautiful mosaic with thousands of other Love Notes which will be displayed on a massive digital screen.
- Guests can receive a plush Snuggle Bear of their own and get a chance to win the ultimate Valentine’s experience package.
- Everyone can follow along on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or go to www.snugglebearyourheart.com to join in the fun if you are not in New York.
Disclosure: I will receive samples in exchange for sharing this information.